What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than bonding, painting, and brunch at beautiful Hotel McCoy?
Instructor Yesennia will teach you and a partner (can be a mother, daughter, family member, partner, or friend) how to recreate two sides of a beautiful sunflower. Your finished paintings will make a beautiful display together or on their own. Each ticket includes one 11×14” canvas, three hours of instruction, all needed art supplies, one mimosa (can be substituted with a non-alcoholic beverage), and one Tucson Tamale. Please purchase one ticket per painter. This event will be held indoors in the event area adjacent to the lobby. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including an 11×14” canvas which is yours to take home after the paint and sip event!
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Families are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here.
with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates. Check out our upcoming Tucson calendar here — can’t wait to paint with you soon!
Things to know
* Please refrain from bringing outside food or drink. It will be available for purchase at the event. Please note that wine is not included in your event ticket.
* Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check-in before the event begins.
* We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
* Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
* If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at email@example.com
. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org