Spend your Valentine’s Day with Painting & Vino Tucson and Hotel McCoy ! Instructor Roachie will guide you throughout the entire paint and sip to help you recreate this enchanted Valentine scene. The painting features the outline of two cats at the center, and Roachie can show you how to outline two dogs or birds if you prefer. Local beer, wine, coffee and $4 tamales from Tucson Tamale Company will be available for purchase, and you’re welcome to bring your own treats as well. Tran’s Fats Food Truck will be parked outside the paint and wine event with delicious bites and entrees also available for purchase. This event will be held indoors in the event area adjacent to the lobby to provide a comfortable environment for guests. No experience is necessary and all art supplies are provided, including a 16×20” canvas which is yours to take home following this romantic paint night.
We encourage artistic freedom! You can alter the painting to fit your style and use any of our colors.
Families are welcome as well as non-alcohol drinkers. Our events are judgment-free zones geared toward painters of all skill levels, especially beginners. Read why paint and sip nights make the perfect Tucson date here .
with questions or private event inquiries. Follow Painting & Vino Tucson on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Things to know
* Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time. Please arrive early to give yourself time to park and check before the event begins.
* No outside food or drink is allowed; rather, it is available for your purchase. Please note that drinks are not included in your event ticket.
* We require a 48-hour notice for cancellations/rescheduling.
* Refunds must be requested within 3 days of purchase. After 3 days, a credit will be given.
* If you have questions about the event, please contact our Tucson team at email@example.com
. If you have questions about registration or technical support, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org